We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778 0571 88828
Steel Pintle EPT Chain (667J)
1. Chain Material: Alloy steel & Stainless steel
2. Chain Surface Treatment: Shot peening & Blackening & Bluing
3. Chain Size: 662, 667H, 667X, 667XH, 667K, 667J, 88K, 88C
|Product name||Steel Pintle EPT Chain (667J)|
|Materials Available||1. Stainless Steel: SS304, SS316, etc|
|2. Alloy Steel: 45Mn, 42CrMo, 20CrMo, etc|
|3. OEM according to your request|
|Surface Treatment||Shot peening, Blackening, Oxygenation, Polishing, Zinc-plated, Nickel-plated, Anodized, etc.|
|Characteristic||Fire Resistant, Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant|
|Design criterion||ISO DIN ANSI & Customer’s Drawing|
|Size||Customer’s Drawing & ISO standard|
|Package||Wooden Case / Container and pallet, or made-to-order|
|Advantage||Fir EPT quality, Be EPT service, Competitive price, Fa EPT delivery|
|Delivery Time||20 days for samples. 45 days for official order.|
1. Chain types: Roller chain, agricultural chain, conveyor chain, transmission chain, silent chain, oil pump chain, weld steel drag chain, plastic chain, etc;
2. Main materials: It is 40Mn. 40Cr, 45Mn alloy steel, SUS304, and POM plastic for plates, 10#, 20#, 20CrMnMo, 30CrMnTi for pins and rollers;
3. Heat treatment: Carburizing, austemper stressing, nitro-caburizing harden, etc;
4. Surface: Shot peening, blackening, bluing or original;
5. Package way: Plastic bag + carton box + plywood case
Our services : The lowest prices and best quality to customer satisfaction, we look forward to your calls and long-term cooperation.
If you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.